Pubblichiamo volentieri queste informazioni sull’attività della ASTD, una delle più importanti associazioni internazionali di professionisti della formazione e della sperimentazione innovativa in ambito formativo. I seminari di cui si parla non sono proprio dietro l’angolo ma è comunque interessante sapere che cosa sono e come funzionano questi “certificate workshops” in e-Learning Instructional Design.
La Redazione di expoelearning.info
There are several ASTD e-Learning Instructional Design Certificate workshops with available seats that are right around the corner.
- ASTD Member: US $995; Nonmember: US $1,195
- Call to register at 800.628.2783 or 703.683.8100
- Register Online Here
In this two day workshop you will learn how to:
- Develop e-learning experiences for users that are “meaningful and memorable”
- Motivate learners to actually change their behavior
- Reinvent instructional design common wisdom with fresh e-learning examples from real clients using real budgets
- Make your instructional design approach better than most who create e-learning
- Focus on skillfully meeting instructional design challenges in any industry
This original course of study was developed by Michael Allen, creator of Adobe® Authorware® and CEO of Allen Interactions, in conjunction with ASTD.
This program is designed for practitioners new to e-learning technology but not inexperienced in training and performance; practitioners wanting to brush up on the newest techniques; instructional designers; curriculum builders; learning managers; courseware producers; sales, safety, health-care, finance, higher education, and government trainers. If you’re moving from instructor-led training into the world of e-learning, this certificate is a uniquely valuable place to start.